Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween


Michael dressed up as a Monkey and would go around saying "ooh, ooh, ah ah Monkey!" It was really cute. He loved saying Trick or Treat and going around the neighborhood getting Candy. After all the trick or treating from the Trunk or Treat, the Zoo, Wayne's work and around the Neighborhood, he got a lot of candy, which we will have to hide because he loves candy!

Wayne's Parent's and his sister Debbie came by to have dinner with us. It was fun to have them over. I made homemade Chilli and cornbread and a yummy fruity drink with raspberry sherbet. Once we ate dinner and got Michael ready for Trick or Treating, they left to visit more family in Provo.It started raining a little, but not bad when Wayne took Michael Trick or Treating. Michael had a blast and didn't want to stop despite being hot in his costume and his bucket full of candy. My mom and sister Serena came by while they were out. Michael was so excited to show off his candy to Aunt Ree.


Then we headed to Springville to visit 'The Witch' who happens to be my Grandma. She is the best Witch ever and has the cackle down perfectly. My went in early to go to the bathroom while I was getting my camera and video camera ready. My Grandma happened to be hiding and scared my mom as she headed to the bathroom. It was really funny. Wayne and Michael went to the front door and I headed in the back to get a good shot. As Grandma opened the door and acted like a witch with her cackle, I was actually surprised that Michael wasn't scared. I thought he would be. He thought she was the coolest thing ever and even gave her a hug! He loved watching her because of the way she looked. He kept calling her Witch! Then, after taking pictures, he stripped his costume off and headed upstairs to play with toys.

2 comments:

Janet said...

That's so funny that he wasn't scared! I can't believe it. He looks so cute in his costume. Good luck with the foot thing. What a drag!!!

Petie said...

Cute little monkey! love the costumes. Looks like a way fun holiday for the family. :)