Sunday, November 30, 2008

Saying 'Good Bye' to Grandma Gray

My Grandma Gray died last Friday, early in the morning. She had been suffering from Alzheimer's Disease for close to 10 years if not longer. I think at this point in her life, she only remembered her husband Frank, which is so sad. I can't even imagine living and not remembering anyone in my family, including my children.

I lived with her while in my first semester in College at Dixie in St. George. It was fun to get to know her better while I was there. I also used to spend some time with her a few years ago and help clean her house and make dinners.

I know that she is in a better place and is no longer suffering. She is happy and healthy! I know it's hard to understand that while we are missing her so badly, but I am happy that she is happy!


Here is a picture of my Grandma and Grandpa Gray with Michael when he was 8 days old.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That's cool that you have a picture of Grandma Gray with Michael!