Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gigi the Menace!!


My cute little Teacup Poodle, Gigi, is very cute and cuddly, but also very obnoxious at times. She is high strung and has to go everywhere we go or she whines, but I guess that is a typical dog. She is also really hyper at times and needs a chill pill.

She has a way of destroying my house. Over the past two years, she has chewed threw all of the blinds on our main level of the house as well as other things.

She cannot be trusted when we are gone. So, I leave her in her kennel when I leave the house. Usually she will not in the same place I left her. She will actually move her kennel all around the dining room. Well, today when I was gone to take Michael to Terrific Tots, she had scooted herself to the wall under the window and somehow got a hold of my drapes and pulled the bottom of them through her kennel. She ended up getting the whole bundle of fabric through and was chewing on it which ended up pulling the drape down, bending the rod. I can't get it out of the whole because it is in there so tight. I may have to cut it out, but either way, the drape is destroyed because there are so many little holes in it from her chewing on it. urgghh!Having a dog can be such a pain in the butt!

2 comments:

Darren and Traci said...

She would so not live to see another day if she were my pet :) you make me glad we don't have a dog. At least she is so little, could you imagine the mess you would have come home to if she were a larger breed?

Petie said...

Wow...she definately likes to chew. She sounds frustrating...but the story is pretty funny. :) Too bad about the curtins though. Next step...tie down the kennel?