Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point

My friend Traci and I took the kids to the Cornbelly's Corn maze at Thanksgiving Point last night. There was a lot to do with the kids, such as tons of slides, corn boxes, wooden trains, story telling stations, cow train, pig races, pumpkin patch, haunted monster (which looked really cool, but the kids were scared to death), mining, giant jumping pillow, etc. Michael and Emmy loved it! In fact, they loved it so much they decided to turn their ears off, so they were incapable of hearing us at all! Stinkers!! Oh ya, and they also lost control of what their legs did, which explained why they would run away... Anyway, we had a great time. We didn't stay for the corn maze because #1 we didn't want to get lost, it was getting cold and dark, and my foot was killing me, which meant my leg was also hurting like no other and I couldn't stand it anymore! I will give more detail in another blog after I have my Dr's appointment tomorrow afternoon. I have never been so excited to see the DR!!! Cornbelly's was a great activity to take the kids to, so if you have a chance, go and have fun!
Michael thought this Chicken show was great. It was funny at first, but then got really annoying after a few minutes. Michael kept getting up to push the button so the chickens would say another joke...
Here's Michael finding Corn husks in the corn. He thought it was so much fun!
This is Traci, Emmie (who we couldn't get so smile at all!!) and Alli playing in the corn
Michael riding on the cow train pulled by a tractor. He loved it!!
Michael...
Emmie...
and Alli racing to the finish line!
Here is the cool Monster Haunted house. If the kids weren't so terrified, it would have been really cool and fun!

1 comments:

Janet said...

Way cool! I wish we had something like that here! Andrew would have LOVED it! That looks like a blast.