Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lake Tahoe

Wayne and I are at Lake Tahoe for a week without my cute little Michael. It is kind of wierd being without him. We are so greatful for Wayne's Mom, Elese, who is kind enough to spend the week at my house watching Michael. It helps to know that he is in good hands.

We are staying at our Worldmark Resort in Tahoe 3. This is the view from our building.















It is Beautiful here! I want to come again next year. The atmosphere is so nice and peaceful. If we could ever afford it, we would love to have a summer home up here, or somewhere like this.

We were hoping to actually sleep in since Michael won't be up at the crack of dawn to jump in bed with us, but the sun woke us up way too early! Our Resort is at the top of the mountain over looking the lake, so that doesn't help our cause with the sun.



We went on an awesome hike this afternoon which gave us a great view of the lake. It was amazing! The hike we chose was a short .25 miles called the Vista.
















We got off the trail and hiked a big rock and were amazed at the view. We stayed on that rock until the wind picked up and started freezing my face. It was so beautiful! I couldn't help but think of how God created this spot and how enjoyable and peaceful it was to just sit and watch.






















3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful place! Enjoy your "time off" with Wayne!

Darren and Traci said...

Ahh that looks so nice right about now. Maybe we should send Wayne home and I'll come join you for the rest of the trip HAHA he would love that idea huh? k don't tell him I said that. I won't hear the end of it. :) I hope you guys keep enjoying your break. But I am having Sheree withdrawals.

Lyndsie said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Enjoy your vacation!!!