Monday, September 22, 2008

Day around town

We decided to do the 45 minute owner update with our resort, which was cool because we learned some great stuff about our timeshare that we didn't know which I wish I would have known. Anyway, by doing this owner update, we get a free gift. We got to choose from a $75 American Express gift card (awesome) or a few other activities around town, such as the dinner/dance cruise, which is 3 1/2 hours long, including dinner, dessert, wine or beer, which we will not partake :) and dancing on Lake Tahoe. That alone costs $71 per person. What do you think we chose?! Of course the cruise!! We set it up for Wednesday night, so we will let you know what it was like. I am so excited!!


After our little Q&A meeting, we left the state of Nevada, and headed into California. I didn't realize how close to the border we were. I don't think we were over 5 miles away from our resort. Pretty cool... Anyway, we did some shopping and sight seeing. I found a cute little stuffed bear (like a beanie baby) for Michael and then a pair of earrings for myself. Other than that, we saw some interesting stuff...


We did see some cool wood carvings around the shops. Here are some pictures:

0 comments: