Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Picnic at Wheeler Farm

Wow it's been a long time since I have gotten on here to blog, so I thought I would start it back up today!

Michael and I took a picnic to Wheeler Farm and Wayne met us there on his lunch break since he is 2 blocks from there! We had a lot of fun! Michael loved seeing all the animals and had a blast playing on the tractors. I did forget to bring some bread to feed the ducks, so I promised Michael that next time I would remember to bring it. We had a lot of fun just walking around and seeing the different animals. Michael cracked me up by chasing a chicken around a tree. It kept going around and around. I finally got my camera out and took a video of it! Too funny!!

2 comments:

Mahmood Syed Faheem said...

Nice photos. I'm following your blog.

Hi! I see a message from photobucket.

http://daily-healthinformation.blogspot.com/

Admin said...

It's Gorgeous post hotos. I liked It.Umm your little boyyyy......http://himalayancountry.blogspot.com/