Monday, February 22, 2010

Michael's 4th Birthday!




My baby is 4 years old and I am not sure how I feel about that! :) Time goes by so fast! Michael had so much fun on his birthday!! He turned 4 on February 17th, so on his actual birthday, he opened up our presents for him which was his first bike! He loves it! We had to go for a bike ride that very second even though it was freezing!! Then we went out to dinner at Carls Jr with some of his friends. That night was so much fun!!

On Saturday, we had two birthday parties for him. One with friends at the Little Gym and one with family at my mom's house. I loved doing his party at the Little Gym because I didn't have to do anything!

Then at my mom's house we had more presents, a pinata and more cake! We had a lot of family and friends come. Thank you all for coming! Michael appreciates all the fun he had plus the presents he got!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cool cake! Happy Birthday Michael!!!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday Michael- he is such a doll, I remember when he went into nursery- I cannot believe it. I love his cake..