Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Michael's Birthday Countdown


Michael has 28 days until his birthday and asks me everyday if it is his birthday yet. So, I decided to make another Birthday Chain. He had a lot of fun making it with me. So everyday, he will get to cut off a link on the chain until his birthday is here. Hopefully he will stop asking if it's his birthday, but I am not going to get my hopes up, because I am sure the question will still come. But at least this is a fun way for him to know how much longer he must endure until the big day comes!

2 comments:

The Miner's said...

What are you doing for his birthday? Eric and I would like to be there! I didn't forget about emailing the Christmas pictures.... They are just really big files so it take of couple of emails to send them so I'll get that done this week. Sorry I'm such a slacker!

Unknown said...

thats a cute idea! we tried that for christmas and the kids just riped and ate it!