Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome Joshua!!!
























Joshua Steven Parent was born on June 4th at 11:11 am. He weighed 8 lbs 1 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. I am so glad to have him here so I can hold him and kiss his chubby cheeks.





Joshua is such a good baby!! He is happy and just so sweet! He looks a lot like his brother Michael did when he was born.







Joshua has also been sleeping 5-7 hours each night, which is fantastic! Cross my fingers that he stays that way!




Joshua is such a blessing to our family! Michael is a very proud big brother and such a big helper! He loves holding his baby brother and helping me change his diapers!








7 comments:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations! He sure is beautiful, I love his little cheeks :)
Michael was so cute on Sunday, he was showing everyone his picture and was so proud- Glad he is here safe and all is well.. Congratulations on a beautiful addition.

Lisa said...

Soooo cute! Looks like Michael. When is his blessing?

The Miner's said...

He is just so darn cute! Looks like Michael is loving being a big brother! Miss you guys! I hope I get to see you soon!

Andrea said...

I love updates!! He's so perfect!!! those pictures are beautiful! LOVE YOU!

Sheree said...

He is a cutie and he does look a lot like his brother! We are probably going to have the blessing on July 24th but we need to clear it with the bishop.

Unknown said...

so cute!
Thanks for sharing!
http://pinoy-students.blogspot.com/

BABAwie said...

http://glittermask.blogspot.com/