Friday, March 27, 2009

Going into business

Hi everyone!

So, I think I am going to start a business. I have made 4 awesome cakes in the last month and have had so many compliments (and people telling me to start a business already!!) So, I think I will. I am looking into. I want to know if anyone has a suggestion for the perfect name for my business. Please let me know if you do. I would really appreciate it. Here are some pictures of some of the cakes I have made.

Here is the Penguin Cake I just finished today for a girl in my ward.

Dinosaur Cake for my nephew Kayzin

Curious George for a girl in my ward.

Michael's Monkey cake (3rd Birthday)

Thomas the Tank Cake for Michael's 2nd birthday

Wayne's Graduation cake (ice cream cake)

I also made a snowboard cake for my brother Steve, but I can't find that picture. It was really cool. It was the board, with boots. I will have to find a picture and post it.

If any of you have any suggestions for names, please let me know. Thanks!

1 comments:

The Miner's said...

WOW! You are amazing Sheree!!! I'll be thinking about a name!!! We need to think of an awesome cake for mom's birthday!!!!