Monday, February 16, 2009

Michael's Birthday Party

Michael will be turning 3 tomorrow! Time has really flown by! We had a Birthday Party for him on Saturday with Family and he had a great time. Michael keeps asking when all his family can come over again... While he was opening presents, his cousin, Sophia (who is 2) kept coming up to him saying wow! Michael got so mad at her and yelled "Go back Sophie! Go back!" We all had a good laugh!

I made an adorable monkey cake for him- yes I really did make it! It was a lot of fun and by far my favorite cake that I have ever made for him! When it cake time to dig into it, he wouldn't. He didn't want to get his hands dirty! So, he used a spoon and a fork! What a funny boy!

We had a great time! Thank you everyone for your love and support and for the gifts that Michael got! He loves them!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great cake! Happy Birthday Michael!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

I think the cake is AWESOME! Michael is so cute, looks like he had a great Birthday..

Lyndsie said...

That cake is so cute!!! You did a great job. I think you are going to have to tell me how you did it!! HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY Michael.

The Miner's said...

I'm so glad that Eric and I were there! It was so much fun! The cake was super cute! And very yummy!!! I'm glad he like the marble run! He was so cute when he opened it! Love ya guys! Happy Birthday Michael