Sunday, August 16, 2009

Newcastle Preschool


Michael is going to preschool at the Newcastle preschool here in Draper. I love this school and am so impressed with what they have to offer. We had orientation last Thursday and he didn't want to leave! He asked me almost everyday if he can go to school. His first day is on Tuesday. I can't believe my baby is old enough to go to preschool! I do love that he is so excited about it!! He can't wait to finally go to school! Let's just hope that he always has that attitude toward school!! :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hooray for you! Makayla doesn't start school until Sept 8th. Our other kids started last week. Makayla doesn't understand why she can't go to school yet! I'm SOOOO excited to have my last one in school, and have a few hours each week to myself. Have fun!

Brandi Lee said...

We have the same picture with Kayzin on the bench too. I can't wait for him to go. He will love it.

Anonymous said...

Really nice pic's
commercial dispute resolution