Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sorry to make you suffer...

I have just been informed that my blog was still playing Christmas music. Thanks Brandi for bringing that to my attention and for the rest of you... shame on you! :) JK Sorry to make you all suffer for listening to Christmas music in January, unless you are my sister-in-law, who likes Christmas music year round... I kind of forgot that I put a playlist on my blog.

Anyway, hope you all like my new favorite song "Leave out all the Rest" by Linkin Park.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I usually have my sound off anyway! No worries!

The Miner's said...

I did notice but I didn't say anything cuz I didn't want to hurt your feelings!!! LOL!

Darren and Traci said...

Shame on you! haha j/k Darren and I were driving through the neighborhood the other night and noticed about 6 houses with their Christmas trees still up. And hey then there are always the people that have their lights on their house all year long!!! haha So I think your Christmas music is forgivable.